Virtual Assistant: Entrepreneur Plan – 12 hours
R600.00 / month
- Remote Conferencing
- Work Documentation Provided
- Repeat Options Available
- Access on Mobile Devices
- Certificate of Completion
Approach and Methodology:
- BrightSolver’s Professional Services adheres to and applies a very High Solutions Framework in the implementation of all projects. This framework provisions relevant process and governance. BrightSolver in its overall outputs, processes its software engineering processes, principles, and proven practices intended to enable our developers to achieve success in the software development life cycle (SDLC). BrightSolver through its BrightCAP Global division, provides an adaptable guidance, based upon experiences and best practices from inside and outside of our internally developed software solutions, to increase the chance of successful delivery of an information technology solution to the customer by working fast, decreasing the number of people on the project team, averting risk, while enabling high quality results. BrightSolver process model consists of five distinct phases and the project milestones outlined above which map back into each of the phases, where applicable.
- Envisioning is about creating a business vision and defining the scope of work necessary to bring the vision to reality.
- Planning continues until we have detailed functional requirements, system and application architectures, the user interface prototype, and a detailed project plan for the remainder of the project.
- Development begins with the first iteration of development and culminates with the functionality complete milestone (or Beta release).
- Stabilisation represents testing and acceptance.
- Deployment includes final development, release management, and deployment.
Small task work to keep on top of a few things.
- 12 Hours of Task Work Per Month
- 1 User Included
|All services remain the property of BrightSolver until paid in full• Cancellations only accepted within 24 hours of order placement•Cancellation fee of 25% of quote after 7 days of work commenced• Delays caused by unkown or acts of nature are beyond our control and do not constitute grounds for order cancellation• Availability can only be confirmed on order placement • No returns accepted on branded items• No returns accepted after 7 working days•Deposit of 50% is required|